Designed with the earth in mind, the eKO Terra has the same natural rubber grip and cushioning of the popular eKO mat, but with a textured top layer made of jute fibers, making this mat a naturally beautiful addition to your home or studio practice.
- Twine-like, natural jute construction
- Naturally grippy for superior wet & dry grip
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, 25% recycled tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% latex free
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
- 2 kg; 173cm x 61cm x 4mm
Info & Care -
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
Write Your Own Review
You may also like
£4.49 ex Vat
£39.59 ex Vat
£5.30 ex Vat
£6.67 ex Vat
£8.67 ex Vat
£11.29 ex Vat
£8.59 ex Vat
£4.19 ex Vat