- yogitoes towels offer a extra-long, super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping.
- Our towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat.
- yogitoes’ towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat.
- Made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, yogitoes use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and the environment.
- yogitoes has you covered with high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable BIG towels, only from Manduka.
- Size: 172cm Long x 60cm Wide.
- Weight: 0.5kg.
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance.
- 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet.
- Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles for.
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce.
- All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free.
- Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel.
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent.
Use & Care
- "Machine wash cold with like colours. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye
- Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing
- Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat
- Place your yogitoes towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment
- Manduka’s yogitoes towels raise the bar for performance and sustainability
- Each yogitoes towel is made from (no fewer than) 8 discarded plastic bottles, (preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean), which are woven into 50% recycled poly yarn content that requires 2/3 less energy to produce
- Our rich, vibrant colors are created using AZO, lead and heavy metal-free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment
- We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging
- For Manduka sustainability isn’t just a word, it’s our inspiration
Write Your Own Review
Have no questions.
You may also like
£66.00 ex Vat
£40.00 ex Vat
£76.66 ex Vat
£11.00 ex Vat
£12.00 ex Vat
£27.00 ex Vat
£26.67 ex Vat
£35.00 ex Vat
£8.67 ex Vat
£40.00 ex Vat