If you're a serious thru-hiker that's miles away from the nearest town, blow outs, blisters and other sock B.S. can be disastrous.
That's why we built this sock to outperform and over-deliver when you need them most.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth.
Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra® Spandex
Use & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.