Honestly, when the Men’s Health 2021 Outdoor Awards tagged our Number 2 sock as their Best Hiking Sock, we were moved. Personally, we think it’s the No. 1 sock when nature calls.
Look closely at this hike sock and you’ll see what we mean. Either way, a blown-out seam should be the least of your worries. That’s why the Number 2 is also No. 1 when it comes to long-lasting toughness and active comfort as well.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth.
Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Materials: 63% Merino Wool 35% Nylon 2% Lycra Spandex
Use & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.