The FeetUp Trainer enables you to practice inversions in a safe and stable way, without putting pressure on your neck or spine. Ascending into the headstand is very easy with the FeetUp Trainer, so even yoga beginners can enjoy the benefits of what is known as "the king of asanas".
Experienced yogis will also be delighted to vary their yoga practice in many new ways with the FeetUp Trainer, expand it with additional bodyweight exercises, and find their inner balance after reaping the benefits of a complete training.Features -
- Gives beginners the confidence to raise their feet skywards and reap the benefits of sirsasana.
- Made from high quality birch wood with a soft faux leather padding to support your shoulders.
- Portable design and easy to dismantle to take on your travels, or stack and store in your studio.
- For every FeetUp Trainer Stool sold, the makers of FeetUp donate one tree to Tree for the Future.
- Size Dimensions - 65cm length x 38cm width (42cm incl. cushion) x 32cm height (37cm incl. cushion)
- Recommended Max. Load- 114kg
More Useful Information -Strong and flexible
The frame of the FeetUp Trainer is made from multilayer beech wood, which is bent from one continuous piece, making it strong and flexible at the same time. Just like a yogi :-).Comforts your shoulders
With a soft vegan leather pad filled with recycled foam the FeetUp Trainer offers a generous bed for your shoulders for a maximum in comfort and safety.German engineering meets passion for yoga
The FeetUp Trainer is the result of German engineering, combined with a real passion for yoga. The ingenious, thoughtful design makes it incredibly easy to assemble and store it in your home or studio.