Made from high-grade natural non-Amazon forest harvested rubber, synthetic and recycled rubber. The only rubber yoga mat that can be 100% recycled.
The GECO Lite is a great blend of high performance, portability and maximum grip for any type of practice.Features-
- Thickness: 4 mm
- Size: 185 x 66cm
- High-grade natural and synthetic rubber (partially recycled): free of Nitrosamines and PAHs
- Innovative three-layer technology for enhanced durability
- Maximum grip, no breaking in required
- Lightweight, take it wherever you go
- Emission-free, energy-efficient manufacturing
- 100% industrially recyclable (read more)
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified (Product Class I)
- Made in Spain
Use and care-
When first out of packaging, the GECO Lite has a rubber smell that will dissipate with time and increased air exposure. Prior to initial use, we recommend leaving your mat to air out overnight.
Wash your hands with soap and water before using your GECO Lite mat. It is essential to remove natural oils or hand cream etcetera because this will cause slippage.
For heated classes or high-intensity practices, a yoga towel is indispensable.To store:
To store, always roll your mat with the top surface with the logo facing outwards. Avoid prolonged sunlight exposure to limit the oxidization of the top surface and extend the life of your mat.To clean:
For a quick cleaning after every practice, simply wipe the surface of your mat with a moist cloth. Leave the mat flat on the floor to dry. On occasion for deeper cleaning, use a mild organic detergent or soap (no solvents, no harsh abrasives). Omit the logo area to prevent degradation. Wipe the surface clean with a cloth and fresh water. Leave the mat flat on the floor to fully dry.