The eKO SuperLite Yoga Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite Travel yoga mat is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go! Each mat is hand processed and has unique patterns.
Made in Taiwan from natural tree rubber.
- 1.5mm thick; 180cm x 61cm; 1kg
- Fold + go for ultimate portability.
- Easily put it on top of a studio's mat for your own personal surface and extra grip.
- Catch-Grip technology provides the perfect balance of grip and drag which allows you to flow effortlessly between poses.
- Surface texture offers superior dry grip, but we recommend pairing with a towel when warm/sweaty.
- Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes.
- 99% Latex-free. Not recommended for those with Latex sensitivities.
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers.
Info & Care :
To Clean: All eKO series mats should be cleaned regularly by wiping down the mat with Manduka's Natural Rubber MatWash. Other cleaning solutions are not tested or recommended, and can compromise the performance and integrity of the mat. DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water.
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. For best performance, when not in use, keep your eKO mat rolled and in a bag or cover, as prolonged air and sun exposure can damage the rubber on the mat.
Please note - the salt method is not intended for eKO mats, and eKO mats are not covered by the Lifetime Guarantee. Usage of this product in a hot environment requires regular care to maintain the performance of the rubber.
Sustainability: The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.