Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Manduka PRO 79" x 52" Long & Wide Yoga Mat 6mm - 200cm x 132cm (Almost Perfect)
We don’t destroy any of our products that we think have a life still to be lived. Shop our collection of Almost Perfect products, and save a mat from a landfill.
Manduka Almost Perfect PRO mats are all unique but still 100% PRO performance - with their one of a kind touch.
The Almost Perfect mats may differ in appearance and dimensions from the Manduka's manufacturing specification in ways such as:
- Colourfields will have large variations from imagery
- May differ in length
- May vary in thickness
- May vary in weight
- May have surface imperfections
- May have nicks on the bottom side
- May differ in colour/logo
we know they will last (and you will love them) for many years to come!
- Practice inversions and transitions with ease.
- Room for all your props, so you can truly unwind in restorative poses.
- No distractions - just the right size to keep your practice ON the mat.
- Versatile for any barefoot workout mat – from Burpee to Savasana.
- Black Long & Wide: 10kg; 200cm x 132cm; 6mm thick.
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze.
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces.
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat.
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice.
- Emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.