Jade Yoga 74" Travel Yoga Mat 3mm
Jades lightest mat in standard & Long length.
Great for travel or for those who like closer contact with the ground.
Available in a variety of colours.
- Sizes - Standard Mat: 68" Inches In Length 1/8" 3mm Thick - Long Mat: 74" Inches In Length 1/8" 3mm Thick. Please select your size from the drop down menu.
- We use natural rubber because it grips better and has more cushion than any of the synthetic rubbers on the market (PVC, PER, TPE, EVA). It is also better for the earth as it is made sustainably.
- Jade mats contain no PVCs, heavy metals or ozone depleting substances. All components are approved by FDA for use in rubber in continuous content with food.
- Although Jade mats are 99% latex free, as they from a rubber tree, there may be trace amounts of latex proteins in the mats so we recommend persons with latex allergies avoid contact with our mats.
- Jade mats are eco-friendly as they are made with a renewable, sustainable resource - natural rubber, tapped from rubber trees. Jade mats contain no PVC or other synthetic rubbers. Finally, through its partnership with Trees for the Future, JadeYoga plants a tree for every yoga mat you buy.
- Jade mats are made in the United States in compliance with all US environmental, labour and consumer safety laws.
Use & Care
How do I clean my yoga mat?
As Jade yoga mats act like sponges - and hold water, we recommend simple wiping the surface of your mat on a regular basis with plain water. If your mat needs an occasional deep cleaning, that is fine, but you should be aware that as Jade mats act like sponges, holding soap and water, you must be prepared to thoroughly rinse and dry your mat. You can wash your mats by soaking in a bathtub, hosing it off or in a front loading washing machine (no agitator) on gentle. We recommend a mild soap. Do not use oils, solvents or harsh abrasives. The yoga mat should then be hung or laid flat to dry. DO NOT DRY IN OR ALLOW PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.