Manduka PRO Yoga Mat 6mm
Select colours to view options available in a longer length.
|Standard||3.4kg||180cm x 66cm||6mm|
|Long||4.3kg||215cm x 66cm||6mm
All PRO Series mats have a closed-cell surface, which will never absorb moisture. Because of this, if you are warm/sweaty at all, the mat will feel slippery, so Manduka always recommend pairing it with one of their hand towels to absorb moisture and provide extra traction or to apply their yoga grip gel during your practice. If you're practicing hot yoga, we recommend a mat towel for full mat coverage.
Crafted in Germany from PVC. The PRO Series is certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ (12.HUS.17706 | Hohenstein HTTI) to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances.
Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can't guarantee the mat will match the image exactly.
- Standard: 3.4kg; 180cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Extra Long: 4.3kg; 215cm x 66cm; 6mm thick
- Hygienic closed-cell surface keeps moisture and bacteria at bay, increasing longevity and making post-practice cleanup a breeze
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on most surfaces
- Proprietary dot pattern holds the mat in place on the floor
- Professional medium grip, as preferred by teachers, allows you to flow between postures without sticking to the mat
- The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice
- Emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- The PRO Series is hand-finished so may vary slightly in length
- Colorfields colors are hand-processed, so each pattern will be unique, we can't guarantee the mat will match the image exactly
- Pro Tip: We recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® hand towels or yogitoes® hand towels (read our guide to yoga towels) to absorb moisture and increase grip or improve your grip with our yoga grip gel. During a more warm/sweaty practice we recommend pairing the PRO Series with one of our equa® mat towels or yogitoes® mat towels
- If your PRO wears out from regular use and is no longer able to perform as intended, we will replace it under our lifetime guarantee
For daily refresh: Keep your PRO mat smelling fresh and clean by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka's mat wash & refresh. Use a clean cloth to wipe the mat dry before rolling or using.
For thorough clean: Use Manduka's botanical mat cleaner.
For further mat care guidance, check out our mat care guide.
Other cleaning solutions are not tested nor recommended and can void the lifetime guarantee. Other cleaning solutions or disinfectants (including home-made and those provided by studios which are not from Manduka) can lead to a negative impact on the performance and/or long-term damages to the mat .
To Break In: The grip of the PRO Series improve with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice. slipping while breaking the mat in? We recommend to use a hand or mat towel on the surface of the mat.
To Store: Roll the PRO Series with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.