Manduka eQua Hand Towel
- Super-absorbent and quick drying, the eQua Hand Towel is the perfect accessory for any yogi or fitness guru who likes to work up a sweat
- Manduka eQua – a towel for life – is the 'next generation' in multi-purpose towels
- Extremely lightweight, yet plush, durable, super-absorbent and quick drying, the eQua microfibre towels outperform ordinary cotton or polyester towels - on the mat, at the gym, on a mountain, or on the road
- Now thicker and plusher for better absorbency and slip-resistance, the new and improved eQua towel is the perfect companion to all Manduka high performance yoga mats
- The eQua Hand Towel is great for wiping the face and hands, and spreading over your yoga mat for added grip
- The versatile eQua doubles as a germ-free gym towel to absorb perspiration, as a meditation shawl so you can stay warm during cool sitting sessions, or as a highly absorbent travel or hiking towel which takes up a minimum amount of packing space
- Slip-resistant, when moist, this super-soft microfibre towel provides extra grip for sweaty hands and feet
- 0.4lb; 16” x 26.5”
- Great for face and hands
- Tightly woven fibres produces a soft, suede-like feel
- "Split" microfibre technology for optimised moisture absorption, evaporation, and "wet-grip"
- Ultra lightweight with exceptional durability
- Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
- Survives countless washings
Use & Care
- To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use
- To Wash: Machine wash on cold with like colors. Hang to dry (recommended) or tumble dry on low setting
- Please note Manduka recommends washing eQua Towels before use
- The eQua microfiber fabric is a synthetic material, engineered for performance and durability, and is recyclable
- We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice, when the towel is used to its fullest potential
- Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly
- While the material will survive countless uses & washes, it can also be re-purposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth, if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end
- The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.