Yogitoes+ is our most sustainable and highest performance yoga towel to date. It provides the perfect balance between sustainability and superior yoga performance.
Made with Repreve® performance fibers that don't compromise our yoga standards such as wet grip, absorption, stretch and durability.
Each yogitoes+ towel is made from 11 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles which contribute to reducing the billions of bottles thrown away each year and thousands of years they take to degrade.
Ideal for hot yoga or any sweaty practice and durable enough to take anywhere: the beach, the gym, Pilates or traveling.
- 0.44kg; 180cm x 61cm
- Made with a combination of Repreve® fibers and Recycled Polyester Making a total of 11 post-consumer recycled water bottles.
- 83% Recycled Polyester (44% Repreve® & 39% Recycled Polyester); 17% Nylon.
- 50% more absorbent than the competition - enhances your grip when sweaty.
- Grips mat with patented Skidless Technology that uses 100% silicone nubs.
- Great for use on top of a yoga mat.
- Use at the beach, the gym, Pilates, or traveling.
Use & Care
To Use: Wash separately before use. Place your yogitoes® towel on top of your yoga mat or directly on the floor, dot-side down.
Some practitioners start with a dry yogitoes® towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.
When you are finished, avoid rolling up damp yogitoes® with your mat.
To Wash: Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach.
Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes® slick.
Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.