Manduka Yogitoes Yoga Mat Towels 71''
- yogitoes towels offer a extra-long, super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping
- Our towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat
- yogitoes’ towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat
- Made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content, yogitoes use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and the environment
- yogitoes has you covered with high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable BIG towels, only from Manduka
- Size: (71'') 180cm Long x 60cm Wide
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
- 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
- Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles for
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
- All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
- Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Use & Care
- "Machine wash cold with like colours. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye
- Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your yogitoes slick
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing
- Avoid rolling up damp yogitoes with your mat
- Place your yogitoes towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment
- Manduka’s yogitoes towels raise the bar for performance and sustainability
- Each yogitoes towel is made from (no fewer than) 8 discarded plastic bottles, (preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean), which are woven into 50% recycled poly yarn content that requires 2/3 less energy to produce
- Our rich, vibrant colors are created using AZO, lead and heavy metal-free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment
- We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging
- For Manduka sustainability isn’t just a word, it’s our inspiration
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.