Yoga Studio 6mm Yoga Mats - Reversible Art Collection.
Our New Reversible 6mm Art Collection yoga mats - featuring beautiful art prints by famous artists on the top side of the yoga mat with a grey bottom floor side.Featuring:
- Katsushika Hokusai's Under the Wave off Kanagawa, also called The Great Wave. 1831
- Claude Monet's The Water-Lily Pond. 1899
- Vincent van Gogh's Green Wheat Fields, Auvers. 1890
- Vasily Kandinsky's Painting with Green Center. 1913
- YogaStudio's Green Palm Leaves. 2022
- YogaStudio's Tri Stripe. 2022
Try pairing this mat with a Yoga Grip Pad
, or Yoga Towel
for extra grip.
- Yoga Studio 6mm Art Collection Yoga Mats are made to European Standards and they are made from the latest environmental polymer resins.
- All our Studio Mats are 6-P Free, Free of Phthalate, AZO, DOP, Phenol, Heavy Metals. i.e. No Nasties at all!
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Product class I, which means these yoga mats are suitable for Pregnant women and Babies.
- These are the best choice for many yoga teachers and yoga students.
Soft, shock absorbent and comfortable
Offers insulation from cold floors
Ideal for home or studios.
Reversible yoga mat.
No Toxins, metals, latex. No Nasties at all.
Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®, Product class I
Suitable for Pregnant Women and Babies.
Size: 183cm x 61cm x 6mm
Weight - 1.68kgInfo & Care -
Printed yoga mats release a strong but harmless odour when first unwrapped. Please unroll and air out mat for 2-3 days before use.
To clean your Yoga Mat - Spot clean with our Yoga Mat Wash or damp cloth with cold water and mild detergent. Dry flat.
The mat may fade and become brittle and unusable if exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
We recommend storing your mat in a bag when not in use.