Yoga Studio Cork Slanting Yoga Wedge - Unbranded
Our Cork slanting yoga wedge can be used under your heels when squatting, under your wrists during downward dog and other poses that put excessive pressure on your joints.
The wedge is ideal for balance training, improving coordination, and overall posture stability. Get the most out of your stretch with a yoga wedge.
- Suitable for all types of Yoga, Pilates, supporting, stabilising and aligning the body in asanas.
- The forward slant makes poses such as Squatting and Upward Bow easier to achieve, as well as keeping your wrists supported in poses such as Downward Dog.
- Our Yoga slanting Wedge will decrease the likelihood of injuries by reducing the extension angle in your joints when in use achieving stretches or poses.
- Anti-fungal - Anti-static -Non-allergenic - Biodegradable - Anti-bacterial - Made from 100% natural cork, an eco-friendly product that is locally sourced in Portugal.
- It never deforms despite the time of use.
- Eco, Ethical and Antimicrobial: Cork's naturally antimicrobial and water-resistant, making it naturally slip resistant.
- Made in Portugal.
Item specifics -
- Dimensions - 60cm x 9.5cm x 3.5cm
- Weight - 0.35kg
- Material - 100% high quality sustainable cork material.
Use & Care -
- Clean with a drop of soap or essential oil and water. Wipe with a dry cloth.
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.