Yoga Studio Organic Cotton Yoga Mat
Yoga Studio's Organic Yoga Rug is handwoven by hand loom, In India and made with finest quality rich organic cotton. Our Organic Cotton Yoga Rugs are woven in the traditional authentic style. They are Completely Eco-friendly and biodegradable. Yoga Studio's Organic Cotton Yoga Rug is the original traditional style of yoga mat and suitable for most yoga types including Hatha, Vinyasa and Ashtanga. Organic Yoga Rugs are mostly used for Hot yoga, Power Yoga, Ashtanga - i.e. any type of yoga where you find yourself sweating. Organic Yoga Rugs get more grip the wetter they get. Some people even use a water spray to make their Yoga Rug obtain the best traction.
Yoga Rugs can be used on their own, or on top of a yoga mat. Because our Rugs are Organic Cotton; our rugs can be rolled, folded and easily transported. Great for: Meditation, Relaxation, Hot yoga, and portability.
Not to mention a Truly Eco Friendly and Sustainable option for those looking for an "Eco Yoga Mat"
- Organic Natural Cotton.
- Handmade in India with care, love in a Sustainable and Eco-friendly manner.
- Great for Any type of yoga
- Mostly used for any type of "hot-yoga" where there is perspiration involved.
- Traditional Organic Dhurrie (Woven Rug)
- Can be used on its own, or on-top of another yoga mat.
- A Truly Portable Yoga Mat soloution.
- Can be rolled, folded or even stuffed into a bag or suitcase!
- Good for You, the Earth and the Future!
- Blot any spills with a clean, dry cloth. Do not rub or use harsh detergents.
- Wash colourfast rugs by hand with a mild detergent, using a soft brush or a sponge.
- Machine washable. Use non-biological powder and a cool wash gentle cycle.
- Followed by a slow spin cycle, then hang out to dry, pulling the mat back into shape.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not bleach
- Made in India
- Size 196cm x 70cm
- Weight: 1.1Kg
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.