Have Questions?Ask Our Team
Yoga Studio Yoga & Pilates Head and Sitting Block
- Our Head Block is smaller than traditional blocks
- Its the perfect size to help you achieve the correct neck alignment when in reclining positions
- The Head Block is great for correcting the tilt on the pelvis (when laying down) and also great for putting between the knees to give you extra support and comfort
- Buy Individually: Head Block
- Our Sitting Block is larger and Thicker than traditional blocks
- It is the Largest Block we sell
- Sitting Blocks are large Blocks which allow both your sitting bones to fit onto the block at the same time
- Therefore allowing you level your posture in Yoga and Pilates postures
- Ideal choice if you only want one single block (rather than 2 or more of the standard yoga blocks)
- Buy Individually: Sitting Block
- Chamfered edges to maximum comfort and grip
- All Our Blocks & Bricks come Fully cellophane wrapped, to ensure they reach you in a perfect, clean condition
Size & Weight:
- Head Block Size: 150mm x 205mm x 25mm
- Head Block Weight: 75 Grams
- Sitting Block Size: 320mm x 250mm x 60mm
- Sitting Block Weight: 450 Grams
RETURNS POLICYWe offer a no quibbles return policy on all items purchased from YogaStudioStore.com
We want all our customers to fall in love with their chosen items. However, if you're unhappy with your purchase, please let us know as soon as possible and return within 30 days of purchase.
All returned items must be unused and in their original condition with garment tags attached. Yoga mats, props and all equipment must be in their original cellophane and/or branded wrapper for returns to be accepted. If any products have been removed from their wrapper, we are unable to accept a return.
Returns for Custom Items -
Unfortunately for all custom and personalised products such as Yoga Mats, Bricks & Blocks we don't offer a refund unless the their is a fault with the product. For more information on returns and exchanges please visit our returns page for more information.
Shipping on all UK Mainland orders over £30 is free of charge.
For orders £15.00 or under there is a delivery charge of £1.50
For orders £15.00 to £30 there is a delivery charge of £3.95
Standard delivery times are 2-4 working days, Next Day delivery is available on our checkout for £5.95
All International prices and options can be found on the checkout page. All prices include Custom Duties and Local Taxes.
Shipping for Custom Items -
All custom and personalised items take between 12-13 working days from when the order and vectored artwork has been received. If you choose to have next day delivery on a custom product then this will be sent using the next day service after the 12 working days for production.